Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Moon is a Cold Light

Well hello there, friends


Spring break is over. Sad sauce. My family went on a cruise and it was sunny and all-around a loverly trip. Alas, I'm still pale, but I enjoyed myself and the endless supply of food. I'm glad to be back home and that I get to see my homies again. and my dog. I missed her too.


Some things I've been into recently include the phenomenal artist that is Bon Iver. Good Golly. Such beautiful music. His album For Emma, Forever Ago is quickly becoming a favorite. He has simple, acoustic songs that are just really raw and sincere. The album has a folksy feel to it. His voice is great. I suggest you give it a listen.


I'm not really sure what this new semester has to offer. Maybe I shouldn't be thinking about it too hard and just let it happen. It's difficult, sometimes, to not try and anticipate and/or over-analyze what the future might throw one's way. It's a tricky balance between being prepared and being overwrought. School is stressful and that cannot be helped, but it's good to apply a little yin and yang, outlook-wise, every so often. I'm not saying that I ever really do this, because I definitely lean more towards being anxious and high-strung, but it's the thought that counts, right? =)

Pictures? Okay, here you go...thanks weheartit.com







See you next time,

-Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. HEY GIR!
    I like Bon Iver too....dude you are so awesome! we're like soul mates ^^
    And you are definitely not pale anymore!!!! I am translucent.

    ReplyDelete