Tuesday, March 29, 2011

All the Trees, All the Birds, and This Thing Called Life

Hola,

What is with this random cold weather? It was actually starting to feel somewhat like summer was on it's way back from vacation and now these past couple of days have been dreary and cool. I like them, but it is still kind of random. Yes, I'm really talking about the weather. I'm boring. Whatever.

I haven't really been up to much of anything as of late. I've been listening to a lot of Tegan and Sara - The Con-, Dance Gavin Dance, and as of today, Jimmy Eat World. None of which I own, but have been loaned to me by my super awesome buddies. Thanks guys =) It is a odd combination of music, I'm aware, but it's been an odd week so far. I went to a loverly CSO concert with some of my besties on Friday, and walked around downtown again on Monday. It's not too shabby, I even saw a couple of familar faces and some cool kids.

I don't really have a lot to say, I just felt like posting. Sorry to disappoint those of you who were under the illusion that this blog was going to contain something interesting/exciting. Perhaps next time.





Good day,
-Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I had a good time at CSO with you too ;D
    Also, I don't really like the cold rainy weather, I much rather have summer. So close! SO VERY CLOSE!
    OK, I love you bye : )

    ReplyDelete