Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Take the Hinges Off the Door

It's Monday and everything starts new once more. I'm trying to calm down and just focus on taking one step at a time, life-wise. I really struggle with getting overwrought and stressed out. Anxiety can easily make the simplest of things into complex beasts. All we can do sometimes is just breathe.

That's my little thought of the day. I don't really feel like going anymore into it, so there you have it, folks. I figured it was about time I made a list, so despite the incorrect day of the week, here's my 10 Things:

10 Things I love..Monday!


1.
I like Polaroids

2.
Oooh dino shaped sandwich.

3.
Disney classics redone..hipster style. They just amuse me

4.
Hanging with the homies/eating food

5.
Hipster kitty. So snazzy

6.
Chillin' with friends

7.
Eisley! (Technically, I believe they were Moss Eisley in this photo)

8.
Adele. Need I say more?

9.
Loverly. I want a tree growing in my living room.

10.
It's a good thought. I'm still working on it, though

I wish everyone luck with this new week. It'll be over soon enough. Don't forget to breathe!
-Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. this is fantastic. I love adele, eisley, chillin' with my beefs, and definitely dino shaped food. LEGIT.

    Hey, summer is super close, did you hear??

    ReplyDelete