Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Throw Your Soul Through Every Open Door

One word: ADELE!



So, Adele's sophomore album dropped yesterday. Be still, my heart. She is just plain gorgeous. Period. I could rave all day about her, but there is a chance I might explode whilst I type, so I will just leave you with this advice: Listen to her!

There is lots of things to listen to; plenty of good music floating out there. The Valley, the latest full length by one of my favorite bands, Eisley was streamed by Spin.com. That was nice of Spin. It is quite the long anticipated album for fans, including myself. I was not disappointed. Tears were shed.



AND Radiohead's new album was released, Thom dances his heart out in the video for Lotus Flower, and why shouldn't he? He is freaking Thom Yorke! 



AND D.R.U.G.S., released their first album. Good for Craig.



Has your mind exploded yet?!


I love music and have been listening to a wide variety so far this week. From No Age to Adele, to Bayside, to the Eagles, etc. Lots of stuff. 'nuff said. Listening to all this music really makes me want to jam.

The sun has also been paying us visits lately. I'm really enjoying the weather and glad that Spring Break is almost upon us. My family and I are going on a little cruise. It should be fun. I'm pretty excited about it. I wish I could bring all of my pals along too, but I suppose I will just have to settle with instant messaging and skype and whatnot. It'll work out somehow. =) If I do it right, I might come home 300 pounds heavier. Cruise=lots o' free food! Woot! I'm sure my cousin, Christopher, and I will be utilizing this lovely feature quite frequently. Word up.

I hope all is well with everyone. Have a swell day.



-Katelyn

2 comments:

  1. I love me some music. Especially Adele, Eisley, and Radiohead. I've yet to listen to Craig yet, but I do love me some CHIODOS!!!!

    I will miss youuuu!! Let's skype if possible : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will Skype! We'll be all "hey girl, hey," haha. I want the Eisley CD soooo bad!! D: D:

    ReplyDelete