Friday, February 11, 2011

Let Me Be Your Everlasting Light

Happy Friday!

Another week is coming to a close and I'm sure everyone is T.G.I.F.ing and looking forward to the weekend. Also, it's about that time for another 10 Things I Love! Yay.


1.
Fist bump. Awesome.

2.
Wall paintings. If only I were artsy....

3.
Hot chocolate with marshmallows (preferably if cleverly arranged)

4.
Jellyfish

5.
I finally watched it


6.
Again, I wish I was artsy. This is just so amazing



7.
Forts! I would love to build one

8.
Everyone needs a 'tacky' a.k.a. epic couch


9.
Obviously. Great band. Love the socks.


10.
Dinos

-Katelyn

2 comments:

  1. You're lists are so much better than mine :D
    Hot chocolate, fists bumping, the black keys, gosh.
    Stop being so awesome : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would be your everlasting light.

    i've had them in my ear a lot recently :)

    ReplyDelete