Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Monday Monday

Hey friends,

Today has been slow, as usual, with a few exceptions. I was able to see some besties today for a bit, which really made my day. It definitely helped breaking up the monotony of the day. (Cleaning the house does not warrant a particularly exciting afternoon, if you weren't already aware). I briefly ran into my wonderful cousin, Chris who I managed to get a wham sandwich out of. Win! I do love some free Campus Kitchen food. =)

I have been listening to a wide variety of music lately. Some new stuff, but mostly I've been listening to some bands that I love and haven't really listened to in a while. For example, I listened to the entire Appeal to Reason album today and the Boston  self-titled the other day. They are so great. I'd almost forgotten. A healthy dose of the past is always good for us. We were all teeny-boppers at one point, listening to pop nonsense that we are ashamed of today, but hopefully we were able to learn from our mistakes and rise above to more worthy selections. A bit of nostalgia never hurt, though, and it's fun to revisit the music that rocked our socks back in the day.

Well, this post is rather random and structure-less, so how about we top it off with some equally random pictures that I discovered on wehearit.com.
Cheers
-Katelyn

Great band, cool eyes

Amen



i

My siblings think it's funny to tease me about my illiteracy. Not funny.
I can totally read words and stuff.









3 comments:

  1. It was great to see you too!!!! I love the ck.
    free food...anything free is grand. freaking marvelous!
    Love the pictures : ) Also I listened to Mayday Parade on the way to school. SO GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. how could you NOT mention the couches we found!!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, you are just awesome.

    Primo, this was posted on monday. bc (before couches)

    ReplyDelete