Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Whatever's Left

"As the madness sets in, you must know that I'll follow you"

Hello,




Today was a terribly long day. I realize that it is only 2217 as I type this and that is not very late for some of you, but when you have to be at work at 06:30....it can feel quite similar to forever. I don't mean to be a whiny bore or anything, I just feel like today was one of those days where all you do is constantly let out a deep, long sigh, because that's just the only thing that is suitable to express how the day is going (or not going). I don't know if that even makes any sense. Oh bother. Wow....whiny and boring. I digress...


Alas, the day is coming to a close. I shall cast my mind to less drab subjects. How about a list of things that are far from boring!?

Go big or go home. Eh, Chris?

One of my favorite unhealthy cereals
(fro cereal)

I know that puppies are crying somewhere due to the fact I have only ever listened to this one album by her,
but I will change that. No worries. She make gorgeous music. *tear*

This wonderful, miniature lego piano reminded me of my bestie, Stephanie and my cousin Chris.
(They play piano and stuff)

lawlz

Epic hi-5, no?

So, those are some random pictures. Yep.
Have a swell day

-Katelyn

2 comments:

  1. i miss you too katelyn. haha and yes.... GO BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa dude warped tour?! we're so going this next year :DDD
    also yes, you have to listen to older regina spektor. she kills me man!
    I MISS YOU.

    ReplyDelete