Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Handle This

What is up?

So, today has been a slightly weird day. I normally do not have class on Tuesday mornings, but due to fall break time constraints, and whatnot, I did. It was out of the ordinary. I accidentally woke up around the time that I typically leave to go to school, which really threw off my entire schedule. (The bit of extra sleep, though minimal, was divine and much needed). I would have been annoyed that I overslept, but honestly, I was too tired to let myself care that much. I was able to get ready for school in two seconds and made it to class with time to spare. Win.

I tried to make good use of my time today and study a bit, but found it particularly difficult to concentrate and instead wound up humming Sum 41 to myself. Yeah...you know the not-so-ironic song (Hopefully).

I did, at least, have the opportunity to spend some time with my pals, Chris and Stephanie. That was interesting, as usual. I got a cream cheese pretzel out of it and everything. =) I am definitely thankful for Fall Break, not that I'm actually doing anything super exciting during this time off of school (I'm actually working most of it), but every little bit helps.

I hope everyone is having a swell day. Peace.

-Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. hey now....things are always interesting with us around fool! ^^
    hope you had a swell day baby katelyn!

    ReplyDelete