Monday, October 11, 2010

Friday

Let's be real guys. It is not friday.

I began this post with Stephanie in starbucks when it was, in fact, friday. I am just now getting around to finishing it. My apologies.

I love things:


1. Striped socks





2. SSLYBY. Pershing is an excellent album




3. Jamming with the band










4. Money. More specifically, finding change on the ground. It kind of makes my day




5. Snapple - Peach, Mango, Apple. In that order. Raspberry is okay....






6. Inside jokes between friends


7. EE Storey's album art






8. Starbucks (especially when accompanied by the homies)


9. Better Off Dead

10. Peace (found this sweet pic off weheartit.com)
Have a swell day

-Katelyn

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I like pretty much all of us mentioned Better Off Dead in our recent blog posts! Nice list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH I agree with Taylor. Better Off Dead kinda brings people together : )
    nicely done best freeen

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEGA EPIC PICTURE OF STEPHANI! 3 letters, 3 words, 1 emotion wtf, WHAT THE FLUFF! and amazment

    also, magic pennys are sweet

    thrid, i will not mention better off dead, but i will probably mention warst on life

    ReplyDelete