Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dreams

"Thunder only happens when it's raining.....
When the rain washes you clean... you'll know"

Love these guys =)

So, things have been going really well lately. Friday, I had a splendid time jamming with some friends. I have some VERY musical friends, let me tell you. They make me feel so inferior. I'm envious.  Also, I went to this sweet little coffee shop downtown on Saturday night. Some random, indie chick told me I was B.A. (bad attitude haha). Awesome. I have to say, that was definitely a first. (Duh). It was a fun evening.

It has been raining A LOT in chatt-vegas, not to mention being very windy. I was not aware of this development until my friend, Stephanie texted me on Monday morning. Apparently she had woken to it raining like a boss at around 3 that morning. The tornado warning alarms were sounding quite loudly all over campus (close enough where Stephanie could hear them at her casa). I, however, slept like a baby. Oh well. Sleeping is always better than...not sleeping. Profound, I know.

Today, when I awoke the sky looked like it was trying to make up for its previous, bad behavior and was all sunny and pleasant. Yeah, that didn't last very long. Tornado Storms struck again! Alarms, running people, wind, rain, more wind, etc. Good grief. I was pretty much a lost, little puppy as I do not live on campus and didn't really have anywhere to go. Sad sauce. Luckily, I found a friendly face who let me hang with her ‘til the "All Clear" was announced majestically, by Gordan (the College president), across campus. Then I went over to Stephanie’s, which is always fun. I'm quite certain that the movie Twister was playing through everybody's mind today. I know it was buzzing in my brain. That movie really messed America up. Srsly. Plus, nobody likes driving in the rain. I sure don’t.

So, this was a long post, but I haven't updated in a bit and had lots of boring stuff to tell. Thank goodness, right?......yeah, anyways....

-Katelyn

3 comments:

  1. this took me less than 5 minutes to read...so either I'm a super fast reader or what you consider long, is short to me! ; ) Also TORNADO STORMS ARE FLUFFIN' SCARY MAYNE<----yeah, new word. it's like man, except you pronounce it like a horses maine? or how ever you spell it!!!!!! You shouldn't feel inferior, because you write songs like a boss bes fren. K love you bye!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude steph, thats not a new word. i've been using that for a long-o time, and many a man used it long before I got a hold of the lingo. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. fleetwood mac, great choice! also that's silly, bad attitude...psh please

    ReplyDelete