Friday, June 3, 2011

Breathe in for Luck, Breathe in So Deep

My hopes are so high,
that your kiss might kill me.
So won't you kill me,
so I die happy.
My heart is yours to fill or burst,
to break or bury,
or wear as jewelery,
which ever you prefer.

It's Friday!

It has been a very eventful week - which is slightly out of the ordinary for me, so you know - including Dollar Night at the Cheap Seats Theatre, local show at a coffee shop, swimming, buying camping supplies, video games, etc. I don't ever consider myself to be a -life in the fast lane' type of kid, but you would think otherwise lately. I like the change of pace, every now and then. It's refreshing to make spur of the moment plans (in moderation....) and try out new things. I am going to Bonnaroo, by some miracle that I still don't really comprehend. I am soooooo stoked, but still nervous at the same time. It'll definitely be an interesting trip. I'm going with one of my best friends and someone I just met Monday. We are all looking forward to it, though.

I hope everyone has a grand weekend! Wish me luck at 'Roo



10 Things I Love Friday! 

1.


British artist Keira Rathbone uses the letters and punctuation marks on typewriters to create landscapes and portraits
Whoa! Blows my mind!

2.
'Because he’s the Mocha Latte Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now'


3.
Ellen Page!


4.
This seems like a loverly way to spend an afternoon

5.
Story of my life. Quite annoying.


6.
Wallace speaks the truth


7.
Road trip, please!


8.
I just thinks that looks awesome and comfy
9.
Cute


10.
Check out this baby turtle!

1 comment:

  1. you must be magically awesome to be able to go to bonnaroo... i'm just saying. that artist who does the landscapes is wicked cool! and it sounds like someone had a great and exciting week

    ReplyDelete