Wednesday, June 15, 2011

You'll Be Bright

Wazzup?
 
I was feeling a tad bored, so I thought: why not fill out this survey that I saw and stole from a friend's blog?
 
A. Age: 20
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning my bathroom
D. Dogs:  Indeed. 1 Westie by the name of Riley
E. Essential start to your day: Music/ Shower.
F. Favourite color: Blue. Pretty much any shade
G. Gold or Silver: I prefer silver
H. Height: 5'2"....and a 1/2 =)
I. Instruments you play: Some guitar, some bass, kind of drums...hand bells back in the day, yo.

J. Job title: Student and Unit Clerk at a hospital
K. Kids: None at the moment
L. Live: TN
M. Mother's name: Nunya
N. Nicknames: I have none
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when I was much younger, as in pre-walking/talking
P. Pet peeve: Interruption or people who say 'like' unnecessarily and/or inappropriately
Q. Quote from a movie: "“Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.” — Better Off Dead.....I dunno...I couldn't think of anything. I'm not very creative.
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: Older sister, younger brother

T. Time you wake up: Typically around 8 or so
U. Underwear: Yes
V. Vegetable you hate: Corn

W. What makes you run late: Not enough time to get ready. I try to be punctual
X. X-Rays you've had: Various fingers.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I've been known to bake some pretty stellar muffins
Z. Zoo animal: The otters are always fun.






Today is pretty calm, it's raining right now (thunder and all) and I'm listening to some Decemberists. Later today I'm going to see Source Code with a bunch of people. It's received good reviews from what I hear, so I'm pretty excited about it. It should be a good evening. It's been busy this past week, in a awesome sauce kind of way, but that's a story for a later blog, which I'll eventually get around to writing. No worries, you eager little minds =)

-Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. AH I love that first picture. I didn't realize you didn't have a nickname...although you do you just don't want to say it ;D

    ReplyDelete