Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You Are My Voice, My Microphone

Hey there,

Summer. Yay! It really felt like the summer was upon us, today. It was so very very hot. Hace calor, for real. Despite that small, slightly bothersome detail, it was a not so bad day. I went to McKay's with a couple pals and actually made a purchase. I found Pablo Honey for under $5! How in the world was I supposed to pass that up?! I am thrilled, to say the least. I love CD hunting, it soothes my soul. I could honestly do it for hours. We topped off our successful trip with some Taco Bell. I even treated myself to some Baha Blast, due to my good mood. It was a simple day, but I enjoyed it and hope everyone is enjoying their summer thus far.

Yeah, this is just a short, little post, but I felt like it.
Queue random assortment of unrelated pictures from various internet locations:







Peace out.
-Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment