Friday, May 27, 2011

In Your Eyes, the Light, the Heat

Good morning,

Yesterday was a fun, chill day. I slept in a bit - for whatever reason, I always sleep better when it's storming outside, which it did - and then set off on a day of thrifting with my friend Danny. He is a much more experienced bargain hunter than I, and was very helpful. I also had the privilege of riding in his brand new Jeep. We blared some Bruce Springsteen along the way and had a grand lunch of Taco Bell. (Baha Blast ftw!). It was a nice little outing and I found a few things that I liked, such as a band shirt originally marked at $20, that I purchased for $6. Woot!

I am not a huge fan of shopping, in general, but it was good friend time. Last night, my evening was topped off with making some BLTs with my friend Stephanie (turkey bacon, of course)...and...setting off the smoke alarm........oh bother. It went off eventually, though. No big deal. =) We also watched Ponyo, which is very cute, I thought. We then proceeded to watch Easy A, which in retrospect was an odd choice in movies to watch together, but I liked them both. Easy A was surprisingly witty and made some solid references to those classic 80's movies, such as Say Anything, Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, etc. Not a bad way to spend a Thursday, if I do say so myself.









I hope everyone is enjoying their summers.
-Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. I wish i would've finished watching easy A! Oh well. Love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete