Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm on My Feet, I'm on the Floor, I'm Good to Go

'All I need is just to hear a song I know'

Hey,

I feel like this has been a busy week, between working and driving down to the atl for my mom's doctor's appointment for her newly hurt knee. Some good stuff has happened, as well, though. Just yesterday, I watched Lilo and Stitch with one of my bestest friends and then went to the Yellow Deli for the first time. Yes, I know, I have been missing out. The sandwich I ordered was delicioso, as was the banana milk. It's a cool little place, with lively music. I reccommend it.

Afterwards, I went to Raccoon Mt. with a group of kids; some I knew and most that I didn't. Everyone was really nice and we played some interesting card games in between some sight-seeing. Not a bad way to spend a lazy Thursday afternoon, if you ask me (see number 9 on my list).

On an unrelated note, here's my 10 Things I Love Friday List:





1.
Her body will lie in the theatre forever....haha

2.
That looks super cozy

3.
teeheehee

4.
That looks like a quaint, little place to live

4.
I need more ugly sweaters!

5.
Tegan and Sara. 'Nuff said.

6.
I really like this.

7.
Classy

8.
This is really beautiful

9.
Raccoon Mountain! (with great lighting)

10.
Yellow Deli!



Thanks for reading, friends.
-Katelyn





1 comment:

  1. you kids are a bunch of cuties, cool cats, hipsters, etc.
    I am glad you are having such a rad time lately : ) I love lilo and Stitch! I almost freaking cried...I'm a pathetic soul.
    I love you. bye.

    ReplyDelete