Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Boom!

"'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more
I got my eye on the score
I'm gonna cut to the core
It's too late, it's too soon, or is it....
Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, boom!"

Greetings.

It has been a good long while since last I posted. I'm so used to not blogging that I kind of forget about this blog machine sometimes. Oh bother.

This week is exam week for us school-going kids and it has been long and arduous, to say the least. Luckily, I am now done and can continue with my life or whatever. It has been so terribly cold lately! - Really, Katelyn? Because it's like winter and stuff? zomg! - Yes, I realize the obviousness of this, I am merely making a statement...and indirectly having a conversation with myself. Wow.  This is starting to go all over the place. I'm going to stop while I'm behind. Who's ready for some unrelated pictures that I found and liked from weheartit?






2 comments:

  1. baby katelyn....did you know it's cold outside ; )
    and lovely pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like light bulbs and hobo by light bulbs...
    i like talking to myself on paper
    i like knowing that im not the only person who does that

    ReplyDelete