Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mine is Ours

'Sup?




To those of you who are unaware, Cold War Kids recently released their latest album, Mine is Ours. It was today, in fact. I am currently listening to it in hopes that it is splendid and pleasing to the ears. I'm only on the first song so I can't really give my initial thoughts yet. You should listen to it, though, because they are a good band.

Wow, that turned more promotional than I intended. Back to me =)

To be honest, I don't have a whole lot to say, nor do I necessarily have a plan with this post. I merely thought it was about time for an update and am just going to type for a bit and hope that something worth while comes, out as a result. I've been playing some guitar here and there, I've been reading a few books at once, due to being A.D.D., and I just realized that I've eaten nothing today, but cashews. I love them! (I have an emergency stash in my car, in fact). It's hard to stand the level of excitement that my life currently holds, I know.

It is good to take inventory of one's life every now and then, though. I have gone through some drastic changes as of late. I don't do well with change. To be honest, it kind of freaks me out. I like to have a routine. Yes, I have some slightly OCD tendencies, but this is nothing like that. This is LIFE. Indeed, as we grow older we change and adapt to our newly discovered "maturity," but certain things are more readily accepted than others. Being an adult is a daunting task. I don't know that I can handle it, some days. It is a hard change to go through, this independency and responsibility stuff, you know? I guess I just have to take things in stride and keep in mind that I have a great God, and good family and friends that I can turn to.

That's my eclectic blog for today. Thanks
-Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. Baby Katelyn I love you soooo much. Hope you know that!!!
    I like routines also, not gonna lie. I really need to listen to that album! I love me some cold war kids.

    p.s. I thought of you while listening to Kid Cudi just now. I know....I was being G and listening to rap and stuff.

    ReplyDelete