Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Know I Know I Know

"The weather is changing and breaking my stride.
I know I know I know, it's just this day
House after house, just like car after car.
You see club after club and it all seems so far
I know I know I know what else are we here for.
The same as I love you, you'll always love me too,
 this love isn't good unless it's me and you.
Stick your hands inside of my pockets, keep them warm while I'm still here.
Tell them this love hasn't changed me, hasn't changed me at all"



Hey,
It's so hard to be productive sometimes; aanything involving any sort of energy is just too much to think about. School always seems like such a burden after Christmas break. After summer break, one is almost to the point where they are ready to start school to establish some semblance of a schedule and/or routine once more. I consider myself a lazy person anyways, but returning to school after break just increases the degree to which I am lazy. Not one of my strong points. Life is exhausting sometimes. Bleh.

Some high points of the day including actually playing some guitar, which I had not really picked up in...basically a month. My fingers hurt, but it was nice. It was a chill, lazy day. I folded some laundry, and decided around 3 to eat. I decided on some soup. Pretty boring, right? I know.

This kid seems to have the right idea

Bread bowls are yummy. My soup was much less magnificent than this

I just found this amusing.

Fat kitty looks how I feel

I just like this and it makes me think of Noah and the Whale

I just like this picture. Birds are cool
-Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. I wish my day had been as lazy as yours. Tomorrow is going to be lame. stupid college....at least spring break is something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete