Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Motorcade of Meant-to-be's

"and there's no way to know
our future foe scenarios
that's when it turned on me
where bobby pins hold angel wings"


Well, hey!


This has been a busy week for some. It is the start of summer vacation for many people I know; some of my friends have been off on their class trips, some are on vacation, and today and this weekend, some will be graduating. Exciting times. I feel kind of lame, myself, but I'm not dwelling. My time will come. =) Despite this indecisive weather (hot, cold, rain, hot, etc), the summer has been really relaxing so far. I stayed up very late last night watching Firefly with a friend who is staying at our house for the remainder of the week. My dog loves her and she enjoys Pineapple Orange Juice almost as much as I do!

I've been stuck in an old school punk/alt/grunge phases lately. I've been listening to early Alkaline, Green Day, and even some newer garage/noise rock like Japandroids and whatnot. So lots of distorted guitars and lo-fi going on. I love it. As much as I love clean, pretty harmony-filled music, some good old fashion rock and roll 'noise' is always fun and makes me all nostalgic.















I hope all is well with you kids.
Cheers,
-Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. Hey now...don't feel lame because YOU are the one who's going to be a bad arse and going to freaking BONNAROO!!!!! SO THERE! heh. The beach is nothing to compare that to ;D wicked pictures though, and Riley is so cute!

    ReplyDelete