Friday, September 24, 2010

Come To Me, I’m Gonna Set You Free

Greetings.

So, apparently Fridays are supposed to be full of lists and things that fill one’s heart with joy and happiness. However, I was informed by my loverly friend (Stephanie) that my first blog did not meet the unsaid criteria of ‘the first blog’ (Intro, about me, etc). In light of this, I thought I would just be slightly different and post a list of random facts about myself. This will be a replacement for the “Things I Love about Fridays” list – or whatever it is – and hopefully make up for my previous error. Sound good? Super.

List of Random Facts about Myself:
1. I’m quite indecisive, in general
2. One of my all-time-favorite 80’s bands is Styx. I mean, c’mon, you can’t go wrong there. Am I right?
3. I cannot whistle very well…at all
4. I don’t like dipping grilled cheese in ketchup, even though the rest of the planet seems to enjoy the combination
5. I can kind of, sort of play guitar
6. 80’s movies with John Cusack are awesome.
7. I’ve only ever driven Honda Accords (just two of them). This was not on purpose, more happenstance, but I’m okay with it
8. My most favorite season happens to be Fall, which weather-wise, refuses to grace us with its presence, here in Chattanooga
9. I pretty much love anything involving Ben Gibbard. He is so talented!
10. When people wear red and green together, it makes me think of Christmas. I try to avoid it unless it is season appropriate, but that’s just me

Well kids, now you know some little tidbits about me. Feel free to tune in next time. Have a swell weekend.
- Katelyn

4 comments:

  1. yay intro post :D ben gibbard ftw, fall also, rada rada and hondas.
    *virtual high five* and *snap*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Ben Gibbard and YAY John Cusack!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Baby Stephanie and Baby Taylor!

    p.s. I'm glad I was able to please you, Stephanie haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. grill cheese in ketchup "re-in-act-s olivgarden" ketchup in musty-tard, no that (regaurdless of the name cruel human beings gave it) is delightful

    (i wore red and green today.. you saw it... did it make you wanna eat turkey?)(get it... cause... you eat turkey on thanksgiving.. waaaaaitttttttttttt... i just mixed up the holidays...)
    random fact about me... i dont delete after i typed something down (unless its already been "published") i feel it takes away from the unsecored ship of life, i mean when you say something in real life you cant take it back, once its out, its out.

    woa... just wrote very long words

    ReplyDelete