Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wide Awake

Lists!

This is a friday list of things I like. 10 things, in fact. I actually made this blog on friday, but forgot to post it. I don't know...it's been a long past few days.

1.
This Cat.
He is so classy

2.
Origami, specifically paper cranes

3.
Wonderful Christmas outfits
(Stephanie, I saw this and immediately thought of you)

4., 5.
Mustaches and cupcakes! Two likes in one pikcha!

6.
Music/Woodstock/rainbows/hippievibegoin'oninthispicture

7.
Epically random t-shirts

8.
This is so creative; what Christmas spirit!


9.
Umm, DCFC! I am beyond STOKED about their new album!

10.
Jamming with the band.
(Yeah, this is totally how we do it)

1 comment:

  1. Dude love the paramore christmas thing going on!!!! and everything pretty much about this post is awesssssome : )

    ReplyDelete